Wednesday, April 22, 2009

93.7 Miles today and not one picture to prove it!

Mike rode a total of 93.7 miles today and we don't have one picture to prove it. I was going to tell you all that he was moving so fast that I couldn't get a good shot, but the truth is I sort of got caught up in all the other things I saw, I forgot about taking his picture!

Today I took a detour to the Royal Gorge Bridge - The worlds highest suspension bridge.





And then while waiting for Mike I pulled over and watched some skydivers.





And then I came across some rare Pronghorn Antelope!





So now Mike thinks that I love bulls and antelope more than him!



Anyway, we are in Pueblo, Colorado. The ride today included a lot of downhill and a tail wind. When we reached our original destination in Canon, Colorado, Mike said "let's keep going".

We had a lovely breakfast at the Waffle Wagon, which is just up the street from the prison, the dinosaur museum and the world famous Hoochie Mamma's Mountaineer Shop! (I went for a T-shirt, but they were actually out of business, imagine that!)



I apologize to those of you who follow the blog to follow Mike. I promise tomorrow will be all Mike, all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment