Wednesday, April 15, 2009

We've seen it all in Kayenta!!

Mike and I were forced to stay an additional day in Kayenta, Arizona today due to, high winds and a sand storm. The fine sand made it's way under our door and we have our own little sand dune in our room.



This afternoon the wind started to blow a little harder and a little colder and the next thing we knew we were in a snow storm.




Mike stared out the window in disbelief and wondered how long we may actually be in Kayenta!



Things seem to have calmed down now, just a few flurries and a breeze but in the last 24 hours we have learned we need to be ready for everything and anything.

We are hopeful that tomorrow will be clear for riding, we are anxious to move on to Utah! Mike will ride through Monument Valley tomorrow and then through a couple of small towns and finally ending up in Bluff, Utah.

For those of you following this blog on Facebook, for some reason Facebook has disabled my original Facebook account. I figured since I'm cooped up all day, I'll start over. Please accept any "friend" requests you've received from me. My email address now linked with Facebook is focalinstincts@cox.net. If we were not friends on Facebook before, be sure and "friend" me. I post up to date events from the trip as they are happening.

For more images from the trip visit www.focalinsincts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment