Monday, April 13, 2009

Flagstaff to Tuba City! 78.8 Miles!




After a rough night with a bad migraine, Mike made a full recovery and hit the road this morning at sunrise. I had to stay behind and wait for a locksmith to help out with the lock on the shell of the truck before I could pack it up and head out.



By the time I met up with Mike and he was already out about 45 miles and it was only 9:30 a.m. The first half of the trip was a nice gradual down hill. He made it to Tuba City, 78.8 miles just before noon today.







The desert colors are awesome and much different than the California desert. I met an interesting lady this afternoon who was kind enough to show me real dinosaur tracks in the desert........imagine that! I also visited a Trading Post in Cameron, Arizona and found it interesting that authentic Indian artifacts are actually made in Pakistan!




Check out more images from the trek from Arizona to Utah at www.focalinstncts.com!

Happy Monday! (it is Monday isn't it?)

No comments:

Post a Comment