Thursday, April 16, 2009

We woke up to a new day and made it to a new state!



After being cooped up for 2 days due to wind, sand and snow, Mike woke up ready to ride! The sunrise was amazing with clear skies and breath taking views through Monument Valley as we made our way into Utah.

Mike rode 67.6 miles and ended up in Bluff, Utah tonight.



Mike and I seemed to play a game of leap frog today. I'd get ahead and get shots of him flying by, then I'd go ahead and get more shots as he came by again. This went on all through the valley, the sites are so amazing. I ended up with over 600 images and managed to get about 25 of them up on the focalinstincts.com web site and Facebook.






I took my own detour this afternoon and headed out to Goose Neck National Park. More amazing shots there, I could have stayed all afternoon but I knew Mike was ending his trip today with about 17 miles of climbing and I figured he'd probably like a hotel room when he got to town.




Check out www.focalinstincts.com for more images of Mike making his way across Monument Valley!

On to Colorado tomorrow!!