Saturday, April 4, 2009

And So It Begins!


Mike started the beginning of his journey with the dipping of his rear tire into the Pacific Ocean at 6 a.m. He then departed at 6:40 and finished strong completing 74.4 miles by 2:15 p.m. Mike said his favorite part of the day was watching the sun come up as he started his journey. The hardest part of his day was saying good-bye to all of our good friends!

The best part of my day was knowing that I am supporting the man that I love accomplish his life long goal. The hardest part of my day was getting yelled at by some old guy who accused me of throwing out his coffee at Jazz & Java. (Sheesh, I swear the cup was empty!).

To see more images from today go to: http://focalinstincts.com/#/gallery/week-1/

Tomorrow we are off to 29 Palms........hope I don't lose track of time at the outlet mall!

No comments:

Post a Comment